The ERGO Group's procurement department works with Coupa, a cloud-based eProcurement platform (www.coupa.com). All purchasing processes are gradually being handled via this platform. The use of Coupa is free of charge for you as an ERGO Group supplier.
ERGO Group is using the following procurement modules:
Harmonised procedures for the setup of new suppliers and their regular re-certification. E-mail requests will remind you to update your data.
Online tenders and e-Auctions
Participate online sourcing events to which you will be invited by e-mail from ERGO Group’s Procurement Department.
The module for the creation and management of contracts allows the direct cooperation between procurement and suppliers by using the single source of truth-methodology.
Catalogues contain goods and services. Agreed prices with suppliers allow accelerated and standardised processing.
Advantages for suppliers:
- Foundation for a long-term business relationship
- Automated processes reduce costs and effort for the supplier
- Transparency, as the status can be seen by all parties involved at any time
- High user friendliness
- Reduce error rates
- VAT-compliant invoicing
- You need an internet-connected device with an internet browser.
- Software installation is not required.
- It is required as a supplier to our globally operating organization that you only use the international character set (English) for the collection of your data.
- Please ensure that you can receive emails from the following senders and that they do not end up in your spam folder: @supplier.coupahost.com and @ergo.coupahost.com.
Coupa Supplier Portal
Coupa Supplier Portal
The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a free tool for suppliers to easily do business with ERGO Group and other customers who use Coupa.
- Receive and review Purchase Orders
- Send Invoices and Credit Notes
- Create and manage Catalog Items
- Manage your Company Profile
- Work collaboratively on the platform
- Suppliers must provide only one e-mail address for the creation of the CSP ac-count
More information is available on the Coupa website:
Conditions of Purchase
Here you will find all the necessary documents for cooperation in their current version:
- Anticorruption Agreement (PDF)
- Global Compact (PDF)