06 Ιουνίου 2022
Athens, Attiki, Greece
As member of our Procurement Team, you will contribute to the achievement of its purchasing objectives, in order to support business growth and cost management.
- Implementing all procurement activities according to the Company’s Procurement Policy
- Defining, together with the internal client, the purchase specifications so that these are sufficient to generate a competitive process.
- Defining with the business area the scope of the project, the deliverables and the monitoring model of the contracted company
- Running tenders in close co-operation with business units
- End to end sourcing
- Evaluating quotations received by the supplier’s with clarity and completeness
- Carrying out negotiations in a comprehensive and proactive manner.
- Managing and re-negotiating existing agreements.
- Monitoring the performance of suppliers to ensure the achievement of quality, delivery, service and cost objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Solid academic background in a quantitative field.
- At least 5 years experience in Procurement
- Working experience in sourcing (market analysis & supplier selection)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple conflicting projects to successful conclusion.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Sound judgment, maturity and a high level of professionalism. Maturity to work autonomously under limited supervision.
- Team spirit and ability to cooperate with people of different background
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets (excel).
- Experience in Procurement Coupa Platform will be considered as an asset.
- Advanced business writing and verbal skills both in Greek and English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment of a leading multinational insurance company with a strong team culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health and Pension Insurance Plan
- Continuous training and career growth opportunities
If you are a passionate professional, seeking for new opportunities, ERGO is the employer you are looking for!
ERGO Insurance SA (Syngrou 173, Nea Smyrni PC 17121 – the “Data Controller”) records and processes your personal data, i.e. the data of persons who express their interest in a particular or future job and which come to its knowledge by sending their CVs directly to the company or through third parties. The purpose of processing is to support the process of assessing your formal qualifications and professional skills for the probability of a professional career in ERGO. Your CV is maintained in our database for a period of one year. For more information about the processing of your personal data, please visit the following link: https://www.ergohellas.gr/pages/customer-support/data-disclaimer