15 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Data Protection Specialist
Athens, Attiki, Greece
As a member of the Data Protection Function you will work closely with the Data Protection Officer and the Information Security Officer in order to help us ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data in every form and mean they are produced, processed, stored and circulated inside and outside the organization.
- Work closely with the business units to safeguard the implementation of the principles relating to processing of personal data (e.g. according to EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation).
- Support the implementation of the appropriate controls, with the aim to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of personal data from threats and vulnerabilities in cooperation with the Information Security Officer and IT units (e.g. based on ISO 27001 and ISO 27002).
- Raise data protection awareness at organization level, by promoting the data protection culture through multiple channels (e.g. presentations, live sessions, notifications, campaigns, etc.).
- Be part of the team that implements and monitors an aligned data management strategy to ensure qualitive and effective data governance.
- Participate in the evaluation of organization’s strategic projects in order to ensure the implementation and effectiveness of appropriate technical and organizational measures, bridging the data protection requirements with the business needs.
- Monitor compliance with EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, with other European Union or National data protection provisions and with the policies of the organization in relation to the protection of personal data.
What we are looking for:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science or related technical field
- 2 years of experience in the data management field, including experience with cloud, web applications, internet technology and security policy development
- Displaying analytical and problem solving skills with a strong ability to manage complexity
- Focusing on results, delivering on time, cooperating well and coordinating effectively
- Continuously learning mindset and updating your knowledge
- Possessing a strong interpersonal communication tendency and a customer orientated attitude
- Knowledge on General Data Protection Regulation will be a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment of a leading multinational insurance company with a strong team culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health and Pension Insurance Plan
- Continuous training and career growth opportunities
If you are a passionate professional, seeking for new opportunities, ERGO is the employer you are looking for!
ERGO Insurance SA (Syngrou 173, Nea Smyrni PC 17121 – the “Data Controller”) records and processes your personal data, i.e. the data of persons who express their interest in a particular or future job and which come to its knowledge by sending their CVs directly to the company or through third parties. The purpose of processing is to support the process of assessing your formal qualifications and professional skills for the probability of a professional career in ERGO. Your CV is maintained in our database for a period of one year. For more information about the processing of your personal data, please visit the following link: https://www.ergohellas.gr/work-with-us-dpo/