16 Μαΐου 2022
Information Security Specialist
Athens, Attiki, Greece
As an Information Security Specialist you will work closely with the ISO Officer in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information of the Company, in every form and mean they are produced, processed, stored and circulated inside and outside the Company.
- Implement the appropriate Information Security controls, with the aim to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information assets from threats and vulnerabilities (e.g. based on ISO 27001 and ISO 27002).
- Protect the security of the enterprise, while further boosting operational effectiveness and introducing innovative cyber security solutions and best practices (based on NIST Cyber Security Framework, COBIT, etc.).
- Implement and monitor an aligned information security and risk management strategy and a program to safeguard business integrity (e.g. based on ISO 2005 framework)
- Work closely with business managers, auditors and legal counsels and coordinate information security efforts across organizational units.
- Raise the information security awareness at enterprise level, by promoting the information security culture through multiple channels (e.g. presentations, live sessions, notifications, campaigns, etc.).
- Participate in the evaluation of company’s strategic projects on Information Security related topics.
- Review and evaluate change management requests from Information Security perspective.
- Contribute in Business Continuity Management (BCM) system in order to establish organization’s resilience and readiness objectives.
What we are looking for:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Professional training in Information Security will be a plus
- 2 years of experience in the information security management field, including experience with cloud, web applications, internet technology and security policy development
- Strong know-how of disaster recovery business continuity standards (e.g., ISO 22301, ISO 22302, ISO 2731, etc.), data confidentiality and integrity (e.g., PCI DSS etc.)
- Displaying analytical and problem solving skills with a strong ability to manage complexity
- Focusing on results, delivering on time, cooperating well and coordinating effectively
- Continuously learning mindset and updating your knowledge
- Possessing a strong interpersonal communication tendency and a customer orientated attitude
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment of a leading multinational insurance company with a strong team culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health and Pension Insurance Plan
- Continuous training and career growth opportunities
If you are a passionate professional, seeking for new opportunities, ERGO is the employer you are looking for!
ERGO Insurance SA (Syngrou 173, Nea Smyrni PC 17121 – the “Data Controller”) records and processes your personal data, i.e. the data of persons who express their interest in a particular or future job and which come to its knowledge by sending their CVs directly to the company or through third parties. The purpose of processing is to support the process of assessing your formal qualifications and professional skills for the probability of a professional career in ERGO. Your CV is maintained in our database for a period of one year. For more information about the processing of your personal data, please visit the following link: https://www.ergohellas.gr/work-with-us-dpo