02 Μαΐου 2023
Risk Management Specialist
Athens, Attiki, Greece
As a member of a dynamic Risk Analysis and Assessment Team, you will actively participate in the risk management cycle implementation (identification, measurement, assessment, steering, monitoring and reporting). You will also be involved in enhancing the company’s Internal Control System (ICS) by refining, implementing and coaching on best practices to manage operational risks and controls by creating strong partnerships across business units.
- Calculate Company’s capital requirement and solvency ratio in alignment with Group guidelines and Regulatory framework
- Manage Company’s risk reporting framework (risk profile, risk limits / risk triggers, risk strategy, solvency position, risk bearing capacity)
- Perform, annually or ad hoc, stress tests and scenario analyses, measuring full impact in Company’s eligible own funds and solvency capital requirements
- Participate in Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) process and ORSA Report compilation
- Conduct Internal Control System assessment process with the aim to identify, analyze and assess significant operational risks and respective controls
- Document the risk management policies and processes
What we are looking for:
- Strong academic background in Applied Sciences or Mathematics or Actuarial and ideally professional training in Risk Management
- 3 – 5 years of experience in risk management in the financial services (banking, asset management, insurance, consulting, investment or corporate treasury) with robust know-how of quantitative risk management techniques. Experience in insurance sector will be considered as an asset.
- Solid understanding of finance theory underpinning risk management and financial instruments
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks (indicatively Solvency, Basel accord etc.)
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong ability to manage complexity
- Focusing on results, delivering on time, cooperating well and coordinating effectively across all management levels
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment of a leading multinational insurance company with a strong team culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health and Pension Insurance Plan
- Continuous training and career growth opportunities
If you are a passionate professional, seeking for new opportunities, ERGO is the employer you are looking for!
ERGO Insurance SA (Syngrou 173, Nea Smyrni PC 17121 – the “Data Controller”) records and processes your personal data, i.e. the data of persons who express their interest in a particular or future job and which come to its knowledge by sending their CVs directly to the company or through third parties. The purpose of processing is to support the process of assessing your formal qualifications and professional skills for the probability of a professional career in ERGO. Your CV is maintained in our database for a period of one year. For more information about the processing of your personal data, please visit the following link: https://www.ergohellas.gr/work-with-us-dpo